Windows Live Movie Maker is a video editing application that enables you to transform images, audio files, and short clips into full blown movies. It accepts all types of media, including photos from digital cameras, flash cards, mobile phones and DVDs.
Windows Live Movie Maker lets you choose between AutoMovie themes (which are very nicely designed), transitions (which can be slightly configured), visual effects (you can choose from categories such as Cinematic, Mirror, Motion and Fades), and text for title, captions and credits.
Professional video editing can be achieved via fade effects, adjusting the speed, split and trim functions. Your movies gain a plus of the unique factor if you add transitions and animations (for which you can customize the duration).
Music can be attached to the entire movie or just to a portion of it. The movie itself can be "expanded" (i.e. a caption remains on screen longer before switching to another one) to fit the music if the audio track has a larger length.
The whole project can be then saved to various formats (including the ones specific to Android or iPhone devices), even for high-definition display or burnt directly to DVD discs. You can also publish your new movie online, on social media websites such as Facebook, Youtube or SkyDrive.
All in all, Windows Live Movie Maker sports all the necessary elements for creating a standard yet professional-looking video file. It turns your computer into your own movie studio and you into a real-life director.
· Processor: 1.6 GHz or higher
· Memory: 1 GB of RAM or higher
· Resolution: Minimum: 1024 × 576
· Internet connection: Internet functionality requires dial-up or broadband Internet access (provided separately). Local or long-distance charges may apply. High-speed Internet access is recommended for some features.
· Graphics or video card: Windows Live Movie Maker requires a video card that supports DirectX 9 or higher and Shader Model 2 or higher.
This is Rar file you must Install Winrar in your PC
Password = software.zokerbro.com