ArchiCAD 15 enriches architectural forms available for designers to unleash their creative minds, and it also expands the scope of the BIM workflow to include renovation & refurbishment projects.
The evolution of the design process has gone through at least as many revolutionary steps as the forms and structures themselves. During the course of the past few decades, architects have gradually left the "flat-lands" of 2D sketching for the exciting "high-lands" of designing in 3D virtual spaces. The increase in freedom brought about by the third dimension, however, adds a new degree of difficulty to orientation in space as well. ArchiCAD 15 introduces 3D guidelines and editing planes to revolutionize the 3D space definition, making the perspective view the natural, 3D environment for building design.
- OS : Windows® XP SP3(32-bit and 64-bit)/Windows® Vista(32-bit and 64-bit)/Windows® 7(32-bit and 64-bit) 64-bit system is recommended.
- CPU : Intel® Pentium 4, or compatible processors with equal or higher performance
- RAM : With 64-bit system: 3 GB RAM is required, 6 GB RAM or more is recommended. With 32-bit system: 2 GB RAM is required, 4 GB or more is recommended.
- HDD : 5 GB free disk space required for a full installation of ArchiCAD. Additional 10 GB hard disk space required per project for work with complex models and 3D visualization.
- Display : 1024x768 resolution is required 1280x1024 or higher is recommended
- Graphic : 256 MB or more
This is Torrent File you Must Install uTorrent in your PC